How many UC students does it take to change a light bulb?
- CAL : 3. 1 to change the light bulb and 2 to debate the metaphysical state of the bulb and how it's invention has impacted human development.
- UCSD : 5. 1 to actually change it and 4 to start smoking weed.
- UCI : 11. 1 changes it while the other 10 sit around watching because honestly, what else is there to do at Irvine past 10 pm?
- UCR : 3. 1 to steal the bulb, 1 to drive the getaway car, and the other one to call up his friends to throw the celebration party Tuesday night.
- UCSB : 7. 1 to screw the light bulb and 6 to screw each other.
- UCD : 0. They don't have electricity in Davis...
- UC Merced : 2. One to hold the light bulb while the other calls his friends asking for help in figuring out this new "college thing".
- UCSC : None. Living in the forest, they see by moonlight and torches - damn hippies....
- UCLA : 2. 1 to change the bulb. 1 to call up his friends at USC and tell them how they changed it and how they did it better and for cheaper.