Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Full Month

While the blog has been inactive for a full month, it seems I have inadvertently made the switch to Twitter to pass along links and tidbits of information. This blog traditionally has seen some downtime during the fall, as most of my recreational writing is spent on those infamous power rankings in our fantasy football leagues, which many of you are part of and get to enjoy.

As much as I would like to say what is going to happen with this blog and make a concrete declaration, the fact of the matter is I simply do not. It is quite possible the blog could be in its twilight, as I could remain preoccupied at work, revert to spending time on the rankings, and continue tweeting away. But I when I do occassionally find something to write long rants about, this will remain the outlet as always. How often and to what quality each will have remains to be seen. Stay tuned.