Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Online Church

One of my few pet peeves is when people say "I don't have time" or "I am so busy." While those may be the thoughts running through my head when some of you ask about the recent lack of posts, I have always been one to think that everyone can make time for anything or anyone, as long as they truly want to.

...which brings us to the church. Check out Newsweeks' short feature on online church services. While there is no doubt that church is evolving and modernizing, I wonder if this is a good or bad feature.

On this ever so important election day, I would hope more Americans realize and accept the power of the church in our everyday lives. The Church has proven to be more influencial than any one vote, politician, political party, or presidential administration.